The Project Coordinator will conduct project oversight for residential solar installation projects in his/her territory. This person will manage internal and external resources to start and complete projects in a timely manner and with proper documentation. The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Manager and is expected to work independently and without direct supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Overall operations responsibility for all stages of residential photovoltaic construction projects, with primary focus on project timeline.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and Field Supervisor to develop project schedules.
- Maintain project status and calendars in SalesForce, and amend as necessary.
- Coordinate any change orders that may take place on projects.
- Coordinate project permitting process.
- Create and maintain solar installation schedules based on available jobs, materials, and manpower.
- Act as single point of customer contact once job has been scheduled through job completion.
- Administer project documentation through appropriate partner portals.
- Excellent PC skills; Ability to work on a PC at an intermediate skill level.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leadership.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to deal with a large and diverse number of problems, often simultaneously.
- Ability to review and understand construction drawings.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work closely with multiple departments.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to properly use SalesForce.com and other Force.com software packages.