75% TRAVEL REQUIRED!
- SET UP LADDERS
- SET UP PRESSURE WASHER FOR CLEANING
- TAKING DOWN EQUIPMENT
- CLEANING EQUIPMENT
- CONDUCTING PV SYSTEMS CHECKS
- REPAIRING PV SYSTEMS AS NEEDED
- RECONNECTING PV SOLAR MONITORS AS NEEDED
- TAKING PHOTOS BEFORE AND AFTER CLEANING
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The Employee will be traveling to 60%-70% of the work schedule throughout the year
- The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School diploma or a GED certificate
- 1+ year of previous solar installation experienced Preferred
- NABCEP Certification Preferred
- Must have electrical and or roofing experience
- Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations
- Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions and environments
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Excellent customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Good Attendance
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time and work long hours
- Must be comfortable with heights and standing for long periods of time
- Safety awareness
- Use of pressure washer preferred
- Computer skills preferred
- Ability to work with hand and power tools