The Project Coordinator will conduct project oversight for residential solar installation projects in his/her territory. This person will manage internal and external resources to start and complete projects in a timely manner and with proper documentation. The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Operations Manager and is expected to work independently and without direct supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Overall operations responsibility for all stages of residential photovoltaic construction projects, with primary focus on project timeline.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and Field Supervisor to develop project schedules.
- Maintain project status and calendars in SalesForce, and amend as necessary.
- Coordinate any change orders that may take place on projects.
- Coordinate project permitting process.
- Create and maintain solar installation schedules based on available jobs, materials, and manpower.
- Act as single point of customer contact once job has been scheduled through job completion.
- Administer project documentation through appropriate partner portals.
- Excellent PC skills; Ability to work on a PC at an intermediate skill level.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leadership.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to deal with a large and diverse number of problems, often simultaneously.
- Ability to review and understand construction drawings.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work closely with multiple departments.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to properly use SalesForce.com and other Force.com software packages.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - paid by company for employee
- 401K Program
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Floating holidays