Solar OPS Supervisor
Full-time/Competitive Rate/Plus Paid Benefits
The Solar OPS Personnel performs all the tasks necessary to assist in our CT division operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of detailed project management and construction plans and schedules.
- Supporting and managing sub-contractors execution of work while maintain the Company’s high quality standards.
- Review project manpower requirements.
- Assist in the hiring to ensure adequate resources are in place for effective and timely execution of projects.
- Complete final testing of installed project components; coordinate start-up and commissioning of residential projects.
- Provide supervision and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing the basic plan for executing and controlling the project.
- Assist in the preparation of project procedures.
- Review plans and procedures periodically and institute changes if necessary.
- Coordinate all issues with client, Company, and other team members.
- Responsible for preparing both digital and hard copies of construction inspection applications form to be reviewed by local township and city government entities.
- Attending and performing building and electrical inspections alongside local jurisdictional government inspectors.
- Responsible for reviewing, creating, dropping off, and picking up CT permit packs for 1st Light Energy, Inc.
- Interface with city plan checkers and the 1st Light Energy, Inc. design team on technical issues.
- Construction or handyman experience preferred.
- Roofing experience preferred.
- Criminal background check, motor vehicle driving record screen, and drug screen will be conducted.
- Expected to work independently and without direct supervision.