**Full-time/Hourly Rate/ Plus Paid Benefits**
The Solar OPS Personnel performs all the tasks necessary to assist in our CT division operations. This is an opportunity for those interested in getting a start in the solar photovoltaic renewable energy field.
- Responsible for every stage of solar site assessment, with primary focus on information completeness and timeliness.
- Develop a positive relationship with customers to establish rapport and to gather facilities assessment data.
- Responsible for preparing both digital and hard copies of construction inspection applications forms to be reviewed by local township and city government entities.
- Attending and performing building and electrical inspections alongside local jurisdictional government inspectors.
- Responsible for assisting photovoltaic system installation from beginning to end.
- Responsible for reviewing, creating, dropping off, and picking up CT permit packs for 1st Light Energy, Inc.
- Interface with city plan checkers and the 1st Light Energy, Inc. design team on technical issues.
- Expected to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Construction or handyman experience preferred.
- Roofing experience preferred.
- Criminal background check, motor vehicle driving record screen, and drug screen will be conducted.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - paid by company for employee
- 401K Program
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Floating holidays