1st Light Energy Inc. was founded with the vision to provide alternative energy solutions that positively impact our environment and have solid financial returns for our customers. We have become one of the most experienced solar companies in the Nation.
For twelve years 1st Light Energy has been selling and installing solar, more than many of our competitors combined. Throughout the many innovations and changing expectations of the industry, we have adapted and thrived.
Each of our seven offices across the United States has given us a unique experience working with many different utilities and local governments. We eagerly prepare to enter new markets, bringing solar programs that are favorable to homeowners and business owners alike.
- Reviewing plans and diagrams for Township submissions.
- Assisting in permitting process within local municipalities.
- Assisting in photovoltaic installation process (interconnections to grid tied systems)
- Analyzing circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace solar devices and systems.
- Attending inspections to close out projects.
- Planning details of working procedure by determining replacement needs or new material required and developing a logical approach to correct issues.
- Performing work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory codes, properties of materials and principles of operation of electrical equipment.
- Connecticut Electrical License (E-2 or E-1), required.
- Ability to work/climb on ladders and rooftops, lift 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 2+ years in electrical experience required, with 1+ years in the solar electric industry preferred
- Pre-employment background screen, motor vehicle record screen, and drug screen will be conducted.
- High school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - paid by company for employee
- 401K Program
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Floating holidays