The role’s responsibilities are shipping and receiving, verification of material for solar installations, staging of material for solar installations and stocking of material shelves. Inventory control. Other responsibilities are to maintain a safe and clean work environment at your workstation, warehouse and yard.
To do whatever is in your power to help promote the betterment of the organization, fellow employees and one’s self. All duties assigned should be seen as flexible and fluid to meet the above criteria.
1. Must have experience driving a forklift or be forklift certified.
2. Must have good written and oral communication skills.
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
4. Must have experiences using a computerized inventory control system.
5. Inventory counts.
6. Shipping and receiving.
7. Staging material for solar installation.
8. Stocking of shelves with material.
9. Sweeping and cleaning of warehouse.
10. Familiarity of Photovoltaic Solar systems a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
• A minimum of 1 years of experience in a warehouse shipping receiving environment.
• Familiar with a variety of inventory control concepts, practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated the ability to work in an team environment and sole member of a project.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a dynamic fast pace environment.
PAY RATE: $12-$16/hr Plus Paid Benefits