1st Light Energy Inc. was founded in January of 2005 with the vision to provide alternative energy solutions that positively impact our environment and have solid financial returns for our customers – both residential and commercial. By pursuing that vision, we have become one of the most experienced solar companies in the Nation, with many employees who have been in the solar industry since the late 1990’s.
A solar system is only as good as the dependability and endurance of company that installed it. While many solar companies have come and gone, 1st Light Energy remains.
1st Light Energy is looking for passionate developers of all levels to join its development team. The role is to bring the “sexiness” to our existing and new applications; as the Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for prototyping and executing the front end of any application developed in-house.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1+ years of software development experience; must be able to previous work.
- Experience working with Web Designers or similar roles.
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, responsive design, mobile design and cross-browser development.
In addition to the Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience with the Thymeleaf template engine or similar engines.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming principles.
- Some experience with at least one object oriented programming language.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated passion for development.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
$45-65k a year Plus Paid Benefits