Clean Energy Advocate (Part Time) - $500 per week or more
In partnership with 1st Light Energy, Relay Power, a groundbreaking company on a mission to make renewable energy and energy efficiency accessible to all homeowners, is looking for a highly-motivated candidate for our exciting new Clean Energy Advocate position. Relay Power’s mission is to offer clean energy to everyone! Relay has developed a proprietary process that will help identify the right clean energy solution for each individual customer. This is a great experience for customers and we provide a process that identifies the best fit for each customer’s needs. Come join our fun, high-energy team as we grow to keep pace with customer demand.
The Clean Energy Advocate position is a customer engagement and interest procurement role that schedules phone sales appointments for our inside sales specialists. A Clean Energy Advocate is Relay Power’s initial point of contact for customers interested in clean energy, creating the interest, and getting customers to take the first step to action on clean energy. Successful candidates must have stellar communication skills, attention to detail, and a willingness to learn and employ one of the most crucial pieces of the “sales funnel”. The Advocate will canvass neighborhoods of MA and schedule interested prospects for phone appointments.
What You’ll Do
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of the all clean energy offers.
• Canvass neighborhoods daily (15-25 hours per week)
• Communicate professionally, intelligently and persuasively to engage customers on the value and benefits of our comprehensive clean energy product offering.
• Schedule phone appointments using scheduling tool
• Manage time effectively to hit weekly sales targets.
• Willingness to work hard and be persistent
• Strong oral and communication skills.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Experience using CRM tools, following a script and process
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to explore and implement new solutions
• Genuine enthusiasm for the vision of Relay Power
Why Work Here?
• Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement.
The clean energy market is rapidly growing year to year. With recent federal incentives extended, the market has never looked brighter. On top of that, we work with all clean energy options to give much of the population access to renewable energy where previously there was no opportunity. Clean energy is a multi-billion-dollar market!
• Take pride in the company you work for.
We are looking for people that share our passion for making the world a better place. We believe that an engaging, proactive company culture mixed with a beneficial product is the recipe for success.