Hourly Rate: (Based on Experience)
** Plus Paid Benefits**
1st Light Energy Inc. was founded in January of 2005 with the vision to provide alternative energy solutions that positively impact our environment and have solid financial returns for our customers. We have become one of the most experienced solar companies in the Nation.
For twelve years 1st Light Energy has been selling and installing solar, more than many of our competitors combined. Throughout the many innovations and changing expectations of the industry, we have adapted and thrived.
Each of our seven offices across the United States has given us a unique experience working with many different utilities and local governments. We eagerly prepare to enter new markets, bringing solar programs that are favorable to homeowners and business owners alike.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing photovoltaic systems
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs and work on rooftops
- Excellent customer service skills
- Plans details of working procedure by determining replacement needs or new material required and develops a logical approach to correct the problem.
- Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace solar devices and systems.
- Receives wiring diagrams, specifications and instructions from supervisor covering emergency and scheduled repairs, installation, and electrical inspection work to be performed.
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory codes, properties of materials and principles of operation of electrical equipment.
- Pre-employment criminal, driving, and drug screen will be conducted.
- High school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Rhode Island Electrical License.
- Ability to work on ladders and rooftops is a plus.