Best Pay Structure in the Industry
1st Light Energy Inc. was founded in January of 2005 with the vision to provide alternative energy solutions that positively impact our environment and have solid financial returns for our customers. We have become one of the most experienced solar companies in the Nation.
For twelve years 1st Light Energy has been selling and installing solar, more than many of our competitors combined. Throughout the many innovations and changing expectations of the industry, we have adapted and thrived.
Each of our seven offices across the United States has given us a unique experience working with many different utilities and local governments. We eagerly prepare to enter new markets, bringing solar programs that are favorable to homeowners and business owners alike.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Experienced PV Installer will be responsible for assisting photovoltaic system installation from beginning to end.
- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures
- Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative equipment
- Install all rack grounding and DC wiring to inverters. Install and connect modules per plan.
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues
- Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the best of your ability
- Understand the full scope of work for a given project
- Walk over the job with inspector and take care of final
- Solar Installer Experience required.
- Criminal background check, motor vehicle driving record screen, and drug screen will be conducted.
- High School diploma or a GED certificate.