- Manage every aspect of the Electrical portion of the Commercial projects from start to finish.
- Perform initial site visits and work with the design team throughout the design of the system.
- Coordinate any pre-construction meetings with Utilities and AHJ’s.
- Make electrical material pick lists instructing procurement team what to order for each install.
- Coordinate and schedule electrical crews, equipment, material deliveries, inspections, ect..
- Train, layout and oversee electrical crews through every aspect of their job.
- Manage electrical crews to complete projects within established timelines.
- Ensure electrical crews are following all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety
- Assist with diagnosing and troubleshooting system malfunctions and operational issues
- Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and complaints to the best of your ability
Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to distinguish colors, because cables and wires are usually color-coded.
Excellent physical condition, stamina, and willingness to work at heights.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, Skills)
- High School diploma or a GED certificate
- 5+ years of commercial electrical experience.
- 2+ years of PV Solar experience
- NABCEP Certification Preferred
- Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations
- Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions and environments, to climb all types of ladders and work at heights.
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good Attendance
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Willingness to travel and be away from home for extended periods of time and work long hours, often in unpleasant weather conditions.
- Must be available by phone 24/7.
- Must be adaptable and able to prioritize and problem solve in the field with minimal resources.