1st Light Energy is looking for passionate developers of all levels to join its development team. The role is to assist in the documentation, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of existing and new software applications while applying best practices. If you are self-driven and looking for an opportunity to grow, look no further. Salary range is $35-50k annually based on experience.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field AND 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
In addition to the Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming principles.
- Some experience with at least one object oriented programming language.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Demonstrated passion for development.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.